Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funky Junk and Mustard Seed have done this to me!!!

I love them with my whole heart!  Is that possible???  Oh yeah!


So here I am in my studio!


I like to call it that!  Makes me feel real important!  And like I'm an artist or something!
Oh, yeah, I'm something!!!


I'll post some photos - once I take them of the disaster area studio!


Oh and then I'll have to ask EC how to upload or is it download them, onto my mac!


Sweating, I am!


So, I'm going to join the gals and try to make this place spiffy & swirl my paintbrush a bit - not at the same time!  I get dizzy easily!


oh and should I have put the workshop buttons on this page???



See you soon!




5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed--photos and buttons. You are moving right along. You'll be a pro in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there1 thanks for the sweet comment left on my post1 the light is just a standard and the chandy is actually plastic with cyrstals from target..i think the blue is what brightened the whole room really..the light reflects off of it..i will look forward to your project! i love seeing what others are doing1 thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Good for you. It made me giddy reading this post. Some times it can feel like you're working on these posts and you'r enot sure if people are really being inspired by them. I can't wait to see what you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Will you be in my next video?!? :)

    Ah girl. I feel your pain. Lots to know and do in this here blogworld. But it's quite a rush.

    Funky Junk Donna

    p.s. love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails