Monday, January 25, 2010

My Name

I don't remember why I set this thing up as Kolentynepoppy.

It's not my name, you know?

My name is Kolein.

Pronounced C-o-l-l-e-e-n

My dad named me.
Creative guy that he is.
(you should hear what my siblings' names are....wooh!)

Just to make his first daughter's life miserable 
a bit more interesting while growing up.

Thought maybe you'd like to know.

Just in case I stick with the whole blogging thing!

(that's referring to moi, btw!)


  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! Thanks for stopping by and making the sweet comment.
    I'm going to follow you. Love your older posts. I hope you continue, because I have a feeling that you will be an excellent read!

  2. oh i love your blog keep it up! dont get discoraged! it takes a long time to get built up and get can do it! thank you for your sweet comments on my means so much! So keep going...your worth it!

  3. Hahah I was wondering what to call you. How did you know what I was thinkin'?


  4. I wondered about this myself. I have to admit that you are not forgettable with a name like that! I'm dying to know your siblings names now. :) I think you have a beautiful name by the way. :)


What you say means so much


Related Posts with Thumbnails