Monday, January 25, 2010

My Name

I don't remember why I set this thing up as Kolentynepoppy.






It's not my name, you know?





My name is Kolein.


Pronounced C-o-l-l-e-e-n


My dad named me.
Creative guy that he is.
(you should hear what my siblings' names are....wooh!)


Just to make his first daughter's life miserable 
a bit more interesting while growing up.


Thought maybe you'd like to know.






Just in case I stick with the whole blogging thing!



(that's referring to moi, btw!)








4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! Thanks for stopping by and making the sweet comment.
    I'm going to follow you. Love your older posts. I hope you continue, because I have a feeling that you will be an excellent read!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love your blog keep it up! dont get discoraged! it takes a long time to get built up and get follwers..you can do it! thank you for your sweet comments on my post..it means so much! So keep going...your worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I was wondering what to call you. How did you know what I was thinkin'?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered about this myself. I have to admit that you are not forgettable with a name like that! I'm dying to know your siblings names now. :) I think you have a beautiful name by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails