Friday, November 4, 2011

Color ME-o-MY World!

 Something happened.
I forgot about the other colors
in the box.
One day, one glorious day...
I realized that I wasn't all
taupe
or
cream
or
white
any longer.
No!
I had lost my color.

Seriously?
Like I needed to be just ONE.

I believed that I needed soothing calm
in my home.
I do.

I also NEED something to pop!

It happened a few weeks ago...

...as I pondered the winter months, upstate New York gray skies and traditional decor.

I've never been a traditional
anything.
Ever.
(ask my mother!)

My comfort zone was just interrupted.

I need color.
Now.

Fun.
Happy.
Lively.
Punch you in the eye,
make your nerve endings smile,
color!




Dazzling color!

love you gals,
~K

*photos do not belong to kitchen table productions. all photos are from the web.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kolein!

    love all this talk of color! I never ever took you for a creamy beige or taupe kind of girl.
    I tried those too and it left me feeling like a shadow of a girl...LOL!
    I like yellows, greens, reds, blues and orange, too!

    Have fun with it-- Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color is Good!! Soooo... whatcha doin about this need for color??? :)

    ((HUGS))
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and color go together like peas and carrots! I can't wait to see what you come up with for some color.

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails