Tuesday, May 25, 2010

UGLY SOFA UGLY CHAIR

UGLY SOFA

$25

Craigs List

Became our "wine sofa"

No really.  In case my husband spilled his wine on it.

That's why the sofa was purchased in the first place.

Ugly cover on it now...to go with the wine.


UGLY CHAIR


No really.

Ugly chair.

Came with my husband.  He's not ugly.  He loves the chair.

I tried to change her UP a bit.


ANOTHER UGLY.
"the rocking mechanisms are the highest quality and it's an import...yadayadayada"... all the live long day. I was a hormonal inferno on this one at the baby store...first baby...loved my life and my growing belly...I actually allowed my dear dear sweet of a man husband to talk me into this one.  AND IT CAME WITH A ROCKING OTTOMAN!!!!!!!!  That was 10 years ago.  Seriously, the rocking mechanism is to die for... I still fall asleep in .3 seconds in that chair.  I have an off white bohemian coverlet over this one all the live long day now...HELP!!!!!!
Playing over at PINK AND POLKA DOTS'  Ugly Sofa Contest today!

Won't you join us for a really good time and I'm pretty sure A TON OF LAUGHS!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so ugly! Yes...you are clearly in the running! Thanks for entering and playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you got some ugly desperate need of help sofa/chairs. I hope and pray that Pink and Polka Dot gives you a makeover....lol! You deserve to win, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, the "wine couch". I think we need one of those. And, the Dr Pepper, iced tea and lemonade couch since lately I've had a problem with spilling ANYTHING I drink...LOL (I can't even blame the kids this time!)

    Good luck on the ugly couch contest!

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails