Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whimsy Wednesday

LOVE 

Can one be in love with an inanimate object?

Don't call the therapist yet.


I think one can.

This is from a launch of a new venture from an amazingly talented woman.  She scares me she's so gifted in the arts.

Christine


And now we find out she sews too.

I fell head over heals in love with this bag.

I don't love bags or purses.  Not much.

This one? Yep.

Donna's having a giveaway.


She reached and then surpassed her 2000 followers.  Thank you friends for helping add a little sunshine to blog world!




 is giving a special discount on all her bags through the end of May with the launch of her new blog and venture.

Hop on over and check it out if you have a minute.

Total love.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these giveaways. I bet you could make that bag yourself now. Give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - one can definitely be in love with an inanimate object - I'm in love with lots! For many legitimate reasons - history, sentimental value, beauty, aesthetics, functionality and especially a combination of any or all of the above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty purse! Yes, I fall in love with objects all the time. I have to remind myself that things are just things.

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails