Sunday, March 28, 2010

Look what I got in the mail!!!

Isn't the fabric sweet looking?






It comes with pockets,


straps,


a girlie ruffle,


and this spot to hold your business cards, just in case the door bell rings and you happen to be wearing this,

and she clips right on!

My very own work apron!  I love it SO much!

It's so useful. Right now I'm doing my second slipcover EVER.  And no one in the house hears me say, "Do you know where my scissors are?  Have you seen my seam ripper?, Where's my marker?"  NEVER AGAIN!
I love it, Polly!

Kisses!

Now I'm going back to try and figure out this wing chair cover
with my apron on, of course!

Wish me luck!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Awesome apron, girl. Now youv'e got the look to go along with the skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I love Polly's aprons!
    LOVE it!!!
    Have fun wearing it. :)
    ~Amy

    PS- Thanks for being so supportive of Pink Cricket Events on FB! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Great review! I'm right behind you. Saturday's my date with an apron video even. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Apron love all those fabrics.
    have fun with your slipcover project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a doll. Thank you so much for the sweet words. You scared me with that first picture. I saw it and thought I accidnetally sent you an apron that would wrap around you twice! You are so funny.

    I'm tickled that you love it, and glad you got a good laugh with the postman.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm, that's supposed to say "accidentally". lol. I'm tired...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you SO cute!?
    You look like a little girl on Christmas morning that just got a new dolly!
    I love my aprons! (They are not nearly as cute as yours) Because when I've got one on, it means I am getting down to business!
    I have a chair to slipcover, too!
    I'd better go look at Polly's aprons...
    Thank you ever so much for stopping by my place!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your apron...I want one too. Hope you will show your slipcover and how you did it. I have done slipcovers, but the wingback I want to cover is intimidating me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute apron and sooo functional! I love the ruffles and all of the little pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jealous and it's not a pretty sight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tooo cute and I bought one also at the nashville flea market from her! Don't ya love it??!!
    Laughing as with the flea over I get to catch up on what you have been up to.
    Cheers,
    cindykay

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails