Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh where oh where have my tassels all gone?

Tassels are new to me.

I've long admired seeing them hanging here and there.

But I never made one.

Until about a month ago.

Seriously.

Never.

It's all her fault.

And her's 

And her's

And her's
 And I love them ALL for it!

If you'd like to know "how to make a tassel" jump over here.  But wait 'til you see where I've found to put these babies!  And I'm in love!







More showings next Tuesday!

Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. You're doing all the good with your lovely tassels.

    I love them on the table setting. And the trio of tassels on the candlesticks...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great with all of your prjects. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I never would of thought to use the charms as you did! Pure Charm!!

    ReplyDelete

What you say means so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails